Veteran Benefits & Resources
- Veterans Benefits and Service Booklet
- Michigan Department of Military and Veterans Affairs
- Michigan Veterans State Benefits and Resources
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Veterans Employment Services
- Grand Traverse County Veteran Services
- Northwestern Michigan College for Veterans
Here is a great funding opportunity for emergency funds for veterans – National Guard Association of MI – Veteran Support Grant (NGAM – VSG).
It is available for veterans with a demonstration of a financial need and proof of veteran status (DD-214 or NGB-22). The entire process to award a grant will take up to 45 days.
Please gather the documents listed below and email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org:
DD214 or other proof of veteran status
Proof of Michigan residency
Proof of income over last three months
Proof of household expenses over last three months
Copies of bills related to the grant request
Any other documents relevant to your case
After email is sent, go to this site and fill out the application:
Follow up questions will come via email or phone.
Builders License Training Institute is offering their 60 credit hour pre-licensing course as a scholarship to a deserving veteran, EVERY MONTH!